Our Terms & Conditions Of Hire
1. No animals or pets are allowed in any of the rented accommodation or to be brought on to the estate.
2. Smoking is not permitted in any rented accommodation.
3. We DO NOT supply sheets, pillow slips, towels, tea towels etc, we do provide duvet covers.
4. Keys can be collected after 2.00pm and before 5.00pm on the day of arrival, the accommodation must be vacated by 10am on the last day of your holiday, if you expect to arrive later than 5.00pm then please contact reception. Reception is closed between 1.00pm & 2.00pm.
5. Bookings are generally from Saturday to Saturday, short breaks may be available during low season, there is a minimum charge of three nights.
6. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required with a completed booking form; the balance is due 4 weeks before the start of your holiday. Provisional bookings are held for 7 days without deposit, thereafter they will be cancelled.
7. We accept payment by cheque, postal orders & debit cards, credit cards can be taken up to a maximum value of £100, cheques are not accepted for last minute bookings, sufficient time should be allowed for the cheque to clear before the start of your holiday.
8. Refunds will only be made if the caravan is re-let on your dates. There is an administration charge of 10% of the holiday cost. The hirer may wish to consider buying cancellation insurance (not available from the proprietor).
9. We reserve the right to change your allocated unit of accommodation should the need arise.
10. The accommodation assigned to the hirer may only be used for holiday purposes and will not be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by the proprietor, the number of people includes babies/children.
11. The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
12. The Hirer agrees to indemnify the Proprietor in respect of any damage caused to the Proprietor's property or to the property of third parties and against personal injury caused by the Hirer or members of the Hirer’s party.
13. The Hirer must give notification of any damage to the park office as soon as possible.
14. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of under 18’s, we cater for families and couples only, we do not accept groups.
15. All accommodation is checked between lets, as the hire fee does not include cleaning charges we ask for hirers to leave sufficient time to clean the accommodation before leaving.
16. Parking for 2 cars is allowed next to your accommodation, jet skis & boats are not permitted on the estate.
17. Camping, Touring Caravans & Motorhomes are only permitted on the designated camping field not on the caravan or lodge park.
18. These terms and conditions are in addition to any other rules that the estate has in place, a copy of the estate rules is available upon request.
19. No open fires, proprietary BBQ’s may be used with care, disposable BBQ’s are to be disposed of in the correct manner.
20. No firearms, fireworks or sky lanterns are allowed on the camping field or adjoining sand hills
21. A 15mph speed limit is enforced on the Estate
22. Children must be supervised at all times, especially when they are riding their bikes.
23. Whilst the Estate is private property it is still an offence to “Drink & Drive”, the Police will be called to anyone suspected of driving whilst under the influence of alcohol.
24. In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions by the Hirer the Proprietor shall be entitled to give the Hirer and his/her guests and/or family immediate notice to vacate the accommodation and leave the estate, and to charge any expenses incurred in doing so.